can't remember what happened in school. pe had frisbee? OMG, then me, berry, rich friend and another friend go play like, near e carpark? then my friend throw frisbee sibei crappy. throw hit dao 3+ cars. HAHA. heng no scratch or anything. (:
aft that, went to my rich friend's house to change, then cabbed to fullerton hotel. was supposed to help him collect a gift from his friend, but he did all the talking in e end, and i just stone at e reception and listen. (:
went to raffles place, he go withdraw money from atm. ZOMG, you should see his fucking bank account! i SWEAR i will KILL him and steal his money! :D 6 DIGITS LEH. WITHOUT DECIMALS. okok, then took mrt down to bishan. in e mrt, he opened the gift. was some small bottle thing with messages inside. oh yeah, and we saw a condom ad. LOLs.
reached bishan, went to pizza hut to makan. he ordered baked meatballs, regular cheese lava supreme, soup of the day(cream of chicken), and pepsi. GUESS WHAT I ORDERED? HAHAs. nothing, nothing at all. (: oh yeah, while waiting for the food, he read e messages. translated some to me, since in vietnamese mah. his friend so sweet. haha.
stole some of his food, take away 1 slice of pizza.
went to e arcade, he played e kiddy drums, i play normal drums. can't remember what i got, but i finally got to play die zauberflote. FUN :D
aft that, homed.
friday, can't remember. :D
saturday, slacked at home. went for assumption mass in e morning. woke someone up by smsing. psps. ):
this is what the person said.
'Do not EVER send me a fucking message so fucking early in the fucking morning.'
haha. ;X
later in e afternoon, assembled a foldable bike, tested it, crappy. damn noisy sia. click click click.
so i just used my mountain bike, cycled to tpy. cycle all e way to ij tp there, collect something from friend, cycle back home. ate pizza hut again later. == sick of pizzas!
sunday, went to 9.45 mass. during homily, priest was talking about some mother who spends all e time in church and neglect her family. then when he said 'pseudo nun', my mum whisper to me my sister's name. LOLS! aft that, had catechism. my catechist wasn't there, so someone else sub. had some discussion thing. I COULD SEE SOMEONE'S PINKPANTIES. OMG LOL ! and my cousin was imitating a bimbo. haha.
oh yeah, and me and my friend was laughing about the bridge in 30 Seconds to Mars 's A Beautiful Lie.
It was like, 'I'm running 'round in circles, baby ' but my friend said it sounded like bagel. LOL. BAGEL HAHA.
aft cath class, went to Tony Roma's. ate a ribeye medium rare steak! yumm.
aft that, went to e STCC. took pics. WANTED TO FIND FRIENDS BUT COULD NOT. !@#$ so in the end, alone lah. ): sad right. shall post pics in another post! :D
today, too lazy to think about what happened. had sex ed thing during 1st 2 periods. the vid was damn funny.
falalala.
Kataomoi no Chiisana Koi - Tegomass
Romaji
Nemurenai hodo suki desu Kanawanai chiisana koi Kimi nan desu kimi no koto desu Futon no naka mogurikonda kedo
Mabushii sono yokogao Zenzen todokanai yo Wasurenakya wasurerarenai Kokoro no naka afureru
Kono kataomoi ni owari ga aru no nara Oshiete yo Kono kataomoi wo kizuite hoshii Atomodori dekinai koi nan desu
Doushitano genki nai ne Nozoita shinpaigao Kimi nan desu kimi no sei desu Tsukue no naka shimaikon dakedo
Yasashii sono kotoba ni Utsumuku hoppeta kao Tsutaetai tsutaerarenai Kokoro no naka yureteru
Kono kataomoi ni owari ga aru no nara Sore demo ii Kono kataomoi wo mamotte hoshii Mada nani mo dekinai boku nan desu
Kokuhaku nanka shitara Egao sae mirenakunakunaru kara Koko kara mitsumeru dake de Kamawanai yo
Kono kataomoi ni owari ga aru no nara Sore demo ii
Kono kataomoi wo mamotte hoshii Mada nani mo dekinai
Kono kataomoi ni owari ga aru no nara Oshite yo Kono kataomoi wo kizuite hoshii Atomodori dekinai koi nan desu
English Translation
Love you so much that I can't sleep This little love will not come true It is you, it's you I slip into the futon but
Your side profile is so bright I can't reach it at all I have to forget you, but I can't forget you It is flooding my heart
If there's an end to this unrequited love Please tell me I want you to notice this unrequited love This is a love that cannot be reversed
"What's wrong? You look down" You ask with a worried face It is you, it's because of you I shut my words in my desk but
Your words are so gentle I look down with a flushed face My heart wavers inside
If there isn't an end to this unrequited I'm okay with it Let me protect this unrequited love Still unable to do anything That's me
If I did confess to you I won't be able to see your smile anymore Just watching you from afar I don't mind it
If there isn't an end to this unrequited love I'm okay with it
Let me protect this unrequited love I'm still unable to do anything
If there is an end to this unrequited love Please tell me I want you to notice this unrequited love This is a love that cannot be reversed
A lonely road, crossed another cold state line
Miles away from those I love
Hope is hard to find
While I recall all the words you spoke to me
Can't help but wish that I was there
And where I'd love to be, oh yeah
Dear God the only thing I ask of you
Is to hold her when I'm not around