<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2528690916916264078?origin\x3dhttp://fueled-by-hatred.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
August 11, 2009
I'm bored.{8:47 PM}

Die Zauberflöte - Wannyan☆Panikkusu
elizabeth, play this on basic. haha. :D easy liao.
all the vids are on extreme, but not i play. (:




Mad Blast - THE INFECTION
this one you play on basic also. (:



the rest go find yourself. i lazy find.
Across the Nightmare and 大切なもの.
大切なもの play on advanced or extreme hoh.
better not play basic. cause its alr damn easy at advanced.
Across the Nightmare same thing.

yah, i know i damn wu liao. post this kind of crap on a blog where only 2 or 3 people read? LOLs.

chinese tuition end liaos, sian.
hw read compo 10 times. !@#$
haven't eaten dinner, gonna eat later.

someone's angry at me. ): (i think)
well thennnn.

- Nyx

Labels:


the only thing
A lonely road, crossed another cold state line Miles away from those I love Hope is hard to find While I recall all the words you spoke to me Can't help but wish that I was there And where I'd love to be, oh yeah Dear God the only thing I ask of you Is to hold her when I'm not around

Change the avatar if you wish.

i ask of you
is to hold her
too far away
x