<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2528690916916264078?origin\x3dhttp://fueled-by-hatred.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
August 23, 2009
PICTURES of RUBBISH.{4:21 PM}

I'm finally not that lazy. lols.



birthday cake. sean, nigel and benedict(?!) lols. supposed to be bernadette.



damn bad picture of sunset.

random pictures of the sky. (taken in e car, ps for suckish photography.)








STCC Cosplay Pics.

Quite alot hoh. Warning.

NARUTO!



Naruto and gang. lols.



Naruto + Yondaime



Kakashi reading Icha Icha Paradise. :D

More pictures of Kakashi! :D







the guy on e left is from another anime. forgot which.

D. GRAY MAN!



Allen-kun! :D



Allen + Kanda + Lavi. LOL at Lavi. :D



this one is sideways uh. psps.



tyki sannnnn. :D

Hitman Reborn





Final Fantasy



Cloudddddd.



Sephirothhhhhh.



Tidus and Yuna. (look at Tidus's face. LOLs.)



Yuna and someone idk. lols.



Tidus's dad. Jecht(?) his sword is nice. :D

Some other random animes/games...



BloodRayne? lols. the boy so cute. and the girl so kinky.



Maple! LOLs. Zak helm + Owl Mask + Omega Spear.



idk wth is this. LOLs.



MONOPOLY! LOLS.



GUNDAM! (eww, hate mecha.)



VAMPIRE KNIGHT!



JASON! (Friday the 13th)





some random anime i don't know. haha.



Sakura with a pissed-off face! (Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles)
lols. i dont think the person knew i took her.



JASON + MAPLE GUY! hahas. maple guy advertising for FnN. orange soda!



Rozen Maiden?



L + Light! (DeathNote) L's face = the >< face!



i have no idea what this is but its CUTE. LOLs.



idk what anime this is. Paradise Kiss? o_O



TRANSFORMERS. LOL. (eww mecha again >:[)



STAR WARS. LOLS.



SHAMAN KING! lols. and random guy.



Vocaloid. (?)



random anime.

OMG I'm DONE. LOLS. FINALLY!

oh yeah. and one more pic. disgusting de. :D



SHEEP'S HEART! (from Biology : Disection )
HAHA. going for mass at 6. zhao!



/edit

resized the photos.

Labels: , , , , ,


the only thing
A lonely road, crossed another cold state line Miles away from those I love Hope is hard to find While I recall all the words you spoke to me Can't help but wish that I was there And where I'd love to be, oh yeah Dear God the only thing I ask of you Is to hold her when I'm not around

Change the avatar if you wish.

i ask of you
is to hold her
too far away
x