<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2528690916916264078?origin\x3dhttp://fueled-by-hatred.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
August 31, 2009
Sigh.{5:58 PM}

hey people, guess what?
I suck. (: i hate myself. Like mad. I feel like shit.
And no one would care. I'm just a whiner, right? I'm pathetic.
I'm too afraid. To meet new people. To love another. To let go.
I'm afraid of losing something that was never mine.
I'm not worthy. Anyways, she's happier with someone else.
After all, it was all virtual. Who would want virtual over real life? Nobody in the right mind.

Why can't i just accept that fact?
That things can never go back to the ways they were.
Why can't i just be happy for her? To just forget everything...
All i want to do know is to forget about my love for her. To forget the times we spent together... Because every time she's with him, it gives me a sick feeling inside.
It hurts me. It's even more painful than my injuries.

Am i truly free?

What's worse is that i'm solely to blame for her leaving me. I never treasured her. I let her go. And she always minded. But she still stayed... Now, her 'love' for me has faded.
Maybe it's for the best.
Who would want to love a fool like me?

Sigh...

Baby's at my house... Leaving soon...

- Noctis Dante Wolfsbane, the STUCK.

Labels:


the only thing
A lonely road, crossed another cold state line Miles away from those I love Hope is hard to find While I recall all the words you spoke to me Can't help but wish that I was there And where I'd love to be, oh yeah Dear God the only thing I ask of you Is to hold her when I'm not around

Change the avatar if you wish.

i ask of you
is to hold her
too far away
x