<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2528690916916264078?origin\x3dhttp://fueled-by-hatred.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
September 09, 2009
ahhh.{10:29 AM}

tennis later tonight. Woots! Good morning, peeps! I'm lying in my bed. Haha. Too lazy to move yeahs? Okay, time to post lyrics!

Ghost Of You - Good Charlotte

I will wait until the end
When the pendulum will swing back to the darker side of our hearts bleeding
I will save this empty space, next to me like it's a grave
Where i lay a place for us to sleep eternally together

I have been
Searching for
Traces of
What we were
A ghost of you
Is all that i have left
Is all that i have left of you to hold
I wake in the night to find there's no one there but me, and nothing left of what we were at all

So here i am
Pacing around this house again With pictures of us living on these walls
I see my breath, in the cold
In the air that i breathe
And i'm wondering, i'm wondering
If it's you that i feel
If it's you that i feel here
Haunting me forever

I have been
Searching for
Traces of
What we were
A ghost of you
Is all that i have left
Is all that i have left of you to hold
I wake in the night to find there's no one there but me, and nothing left of what we were at all

And i'm not looking for
Anything but us
Anything but what we were
And i'm not asking for
Painted memories
I only want to know you're here

A ghost of you
Is all that i have left
Is all that i have left of you to hold
I wake in the night to find that there's no one there but me, and nothing left of what we were at all

A ghost of you
Is all that i have left
Is all that i have left of you to hold

I wake in the night to find that there's no one there but me, and nothing left of what we were at all

haha. My fingers hurt.
XD okay, nothing much to say.
Now there's like 4 iPhones in the house, 2 3G 2 3GS, and i don't own one. Haha.
Nevermind.
I don't like touch phones.
I like slide phones.
I like nokia.
XD yay for Nokia N86 8MP!
I know sony ericsson's cameras are better, but i don't give a shit lah.
I don't camwhore a lot, so it doesn't matter.
Hmm, realised that there's a lot of ghost songs. XD
But i only can relate to two.
The Ghost Of You - MCR and Ghost Of You - Good Charlotte.
Haha.
I know a third one, Her Ghost In The Fog - Cradle Of Filth but that's just demonic heavy metal shit.

Haha. Okay, here's a dare for all you holy people out there. Go look at Slayer's album artwork while listening to Hallowed Be Thy Name - Cradle Of Filth. (i actually got this song from my first ex's friendster)

When it went all low it scared the shit out of me 'cause i was looking at this damn mutilated picture of Jesus Christ. (forgot which album it was)

Haha. Okay. I shouldn't give you people nightmares. Hehe. Listening to South Of Heaven - Slayer.(omgwtfbbqmatthewisdemonic) at least you can hear what the singer is saying.
But i like System of a Down better. Lead singer's voice is funny. (omgmatthewmakesfunofaccents) ;D yay for Toxicity and Shimmy!
Haha. Maybe i'll go play Guitar Hero Metallica again. XD Master Of Puppets!

Come crawling faster
Obey your master
Your life burns faster
Obey your master
Master

Master of puppets
I'm pulling your strings
Twisting your mind and smashing your dreams
Blinded by me
You can't see a thing
Just call my name 'cause i'll hear you scream
Master
Master
Just call my name 'cause i'll hear you scream
Master
Master

Haha. Okay. That's enough of lyrics for now. I'm gonna go emo somewhere. Or call angel. Byebye peeps. ;D

& i hope you have fun with him today. Love you always. 我爱你!<3

- Noctis Dante Wolfsbane, the METALHEAD.

Labels: , , , ,


the only thing
A lonely road, crossed another cold state line Miles away from those I love Hope is hard to find While I recall all the words you spoke to me Can't help but wish that I was there And where I'd love to be, oh yeah Dear God the only thing I ask of you Is to hold her when I'm not around

Change the avatar if you wish.

i ask of you
is to hold her
too far away
x