i'm so tireddd. Listening to Lips Of An Angel - Hinder. I'm so bored.
No one wants to watch movie with me. Cheese pie!
I'm thinking of you. Lalala. As usual.
Haha. Okay. I shall think about something else.
Like how andrew says 'artix' like beson?
Omgomgomg funny XD.
Or how he was saying those cantonese vulgarities like sing song like that.
Then angel say he too big cannot throw in jamban. Haha. ;D
Hmm, people, i wanna know your opinion for this. Tag horh!
Who thinks i'm obsessive? Like about her.
Yes, YOU can say your opinion too.
'cause like i always talk about her, always sms her, always think of her.
Like my younger cousin and Jonas Brothers. XD HAHA. theyaregay.
Okok. Let me know your opinions, yeahs?
Okay, attempt to NOT think about her is an EPIC fail! Haha.
Sorry uhs. Let's hope i turn out gay lah, then better for you.
I bet you people want to read about me and not about her right?
Read about her, go her blog. Check out dah links!
Read about me obsessing over her, read here! Hahas.
Still waiting for your reply. ): lalala. I suck.
(becauseimobsessingaboutherandibetshesfreakedout)
Sorry. ): okay. Bye peeps. Don't wanna scare her anymore.
Labels: lalala, 我爱你!