<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2528690916916264078?origin\x3dhttp://fueled-by-hatred.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
September 10, 2009
; because these words were never easier, for me to say, or for her to second guess...{8:31 PM}

hellos! Tuition ended alr.
I'm so tired. Okay, recap of what i did today.
Cycled to ex's grandma's house for study date.
Lift nearest to her unit was down, and she lived on the highest floor.
Took a lift on the other side, walked through the linked corridor, climb up.
(pleasenotethiswasdonewithaFUCKINGheavybagandaFUCKINGheavymountainbike)
Finally reached. Studied in a room.
Well sort of.
Then her cousins came over. Damn cute sia. And the oldest was 4. (Anastasia!) Haha.
The other 2 were 3.
Okay, so then went to another room, slacked on the bed for a while.
Then went down to buy lunch. Waste my money 'cause i lost my appetite after i bought my lunch.
Roasted chicken rice. Lawls. Then bought lychee tea.
Ex just followed me around, never buy anything.
Went up, i posted, then ate.
Sort of binged, because i was upset and no appetite, but still ate.
After that, slack on the bed, called angel.
Didn't talk much.
Ex supposedly went to sleep, but was pretending.
Angel complain got kids music. Haha.
Anastasia damn cute, come to us and rawr 2 times.
Then me and my ex was like, Shh! 'cause angel was still on the line.
Then another time, she wanna look out the window, too short, then step on me.
Almost step dao my jiaolan. Then my ex go tickle me. Both bully me sia. ):<
Aft that, left around 5.30. Gonna teach Anastasia how to use a yo-yo the next time i visit.
Cycled back to my house with my ex.
Then she came in for a drink, played naruto gekitou ninja taisen 3 for awhile.
Then she went home. Goodbye hugs and kisses.
Then i went to bathe, 'cause was damn sweaty.
Had chinese tuition. And i'm here.
Feeling slightly better. But still not eating.

& i've chosen not to think about what i posted previously, and just love you blindlessly.
Ignorance is bliss. (learn from angel long ago ;D) love you loads, 我爱你!<3

Okay, i'll go now.
I'mma gonna watch naruto english dub on cartoon network at 10(shika vs temari, woots!), then skip beat! at 11 on okto. (fuwa shou! XD)
Byebye, peeps! Might post again before i sleep. - Noctis Dante Wolfsbane, the GAY BISHIE. (don't ask)

p.s : yesterday on neo angelique abyss, matthias died. Then renie was like damn gay.
Haha. I swear, the only ones who aren't gay in the show are Rayne and Nyx. And maybe the purple hair dude. (because they like Angel) Or maybe he's just confused about his orientation. His neko is cute.
;D Nyx is hot. <-- gay moment.

Labels: ,


the only thing
A lonely road, crossed another cold state line Miles away from those I love Hope is hard to find While I recall all the words you spoke to me Can't help but wish that I was there And where I'd love to be, oh yeah Dear God the only thing I ask of you Is to hold her when I'm not around

Change the avatar if you wish.

i ask of you
is to hold her
too far away
x