<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2528690916916264078?origin\x3dhttp://fueled-by-hatred.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
September 08, 2009
; steady feet, don't fail me now.{6:51 PM}

whee. Back. Okay. What did i do today? Hmm. I spammed people. I 'talked' to angel on the phone, for quite long. I fell asleep. I woke up around 3. I talked to angel again. My ex came to my house for a while. Hugged, kissed, made out. Well, sort of. French kiss for about under a minute. Then i cycled her to shunfu. Reached, hugged, goodbye kiss. Then i cycled back home. Almost crashed. Reached, sat at the void deck with my bike, called bestie but she didn't say anything. Went up, bathe. And now i'm here. I'm gonna do my hw now. Or maybe i'm gonna play badminton with my sis if we can find the shuttlecock. Haha. Listening to Waking The Demon - Bullet For My Valentine. I love the drums. Haha. Screamo ver. Angsty. (:< oh yeah, and angel thinks i type fast, like type on com liddat. Lols. People, i don't use dictionary okay? That's why i press so much. I think i will be a emo kid today. Listen to some metal/industrial/rock songs today, instead of holy and slow songs. Haha. Whee. I finally have tennis tmr. But it's 7-8. Late. Okay, bye people. Remember to get me presents for my birthday! It's a saturday! ;D i know who'd be out on a date then!

Labels: , , ,


the only thing
A lonely road, crossed another cold state line Miles away from those I love Hope is hard to find While I recall all the words you spoke to me Can't help but wish that I was there And where I'd love to be, oh yeah Dear God the only thing I ask of you Is to hold her when I'm not around

Change the avatar if you wish.

i ask of you
is to hold her
too far away
x