<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2528690916916264078?origin\x3dhttp://fueled-by-hatred.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
September 13, 2009
; i spend long nights by myself, erasing my thoughts a thousand times...{1:36 AM}

listening to Look Only At Me - Tae Yang. posting just before i sleep. warning, it's gonna be a lengthy 'allabouther' thing. so yeah, people who are sick of reading those, don't read. okay, shall reflect about today. hmm. today was a really... umm. awkward day? i kept thinking of you. couldn't concentrate on anything, no appetite, no mood. wanted to send you smses but was trying my best to control. so got a lot of drafts now. haha. it's like i can't live without you liddat. ._. or it's hard to live without you. sigh. finally decided to leave but you could change my mind so easily. you must think that i'm pathetic. ): anyways, i miss you loads. hope you're having a nice dream now. don't think too much, okay? ): don't hate yourself... you don't suck. i'll stay for you, i'll take care of you, i'll be there for you, i'll catch you when you fall... so tell me whatever's bothering you, and i'll try my best to help. i'll always be a shoulder for you to cry on. hope everything is okay with him. take care of yourself, my beloved. you will always be in my thoughts, in my prayers. love you always, 我爱你!<3 and i'll try my best to keep this promise, my love... sigh. okay, goodnight peeps. it's 2+, i'm tired. byebye. 

Labels: , ,


the only thing
A lonely road, crossed another cold state line Miles away from those I love Hope is hard to find While I recall all the words you spoke to me Can't help but wish that I was there And where I'd love to be, oh yeah Dear God the only thing I ask of you Is to hold her when I'm not around

Change the avatar if you wish.

i ask of you
is to hold her
too far away
x