hellos people.
I feel damn sick inside.
And i'm really tired.
I just woke up, but still...
I don't think i'm going to eat for a long time.
I've lost my appetite, really.
I just feel like killing myself.
No mood to get high,
no mood to eat,
no mood to be alive.
Because...
I keep thinking. (stupid brain of mine)
But overall, i'm happy for her.
He said he was going to take care of her.
So yeahs. Grats.
Now on to a less depressing subject...
Seriously, i've been wondering.
What's the difference between a Teriyaki Chicken burger and a Natsumi Teriyaki Chicken burger?
You know, the ones at Mos.
Someone enlighten me, yeahs?
Because they're like the same price...
And i doubt they just sell the burger during 'Natsumi' because it's over. ._. Haha.
I bet, i won't even eat if you offer me a ribeye steak, medium rare from some fancy restaurant.
I hope there's tennis this week.
And i wanna go msia to shop.
For crap.
Someone play with me badminton lah. ):
Gah! Bored like fuck...
Not that 'fucking' is boring.
I feel like beating people up.
Omg, i know.
Let's play asshole daidee.
Or mahjong. XD come my house play.
Someone teach me how to play half colour. XD okok. Shutting up now.
- Noctis Dante Wolfsbane, the NOISY.
Labels: asshole daidee, mahjong, tired balls