<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2528690916916264078?origin\x3dhttp://fueled-by-hatred.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
September 28, 2009
{3:44 PM}

listening to Big Bang - Last Farewell.
shall post english translation.



Big Bang - Last Farewell

Bass
Yes!
Big Bang is back! Haha!
Most definitely! Incredible!
Hey move!

B to the I to the G (Bang! Bang!)
B to the I to the G (Bang! Bang!)
B to the I to the G (Bang! Bang!)
About love!

I don't wanna be without you, girl
I'm hoping for you to
Fold up your last farewell
For the entire day, today
I don't wanna be without you, girl
Embrace even my clumsy heart and go
I love you, I need you girl

Baby, baby, baby
Even though we're a little awkward
Baby, baby, baby
I'm still in love with you
Baby, baby, baby
Even though it's frightening
And even though the end can be seen, for me there's
Only you, girl

Filled completely with scars, you were so brutal to me
I freeze, then sympathize, it repeats again, me avoiding you
Where do you think we started to cross paths and miss each other?
I'm getting lost in this unanswerable question

Like a wanderer trapped and lost in this labyrinth
I can't choose which way
I just wait
Hoping you'll softly come to me, girl
Like when we first met,
Like when this was still new
Like this, like this, like this
Like that, like that, like that
Never let go of this connection between us

I don't wanna be without you, girl
I'm hoping for you to
Fold up your last farewell
For the entire day, today
I don't wanna be without you, girl
Embrace even my clumsy heart and go
I love you, I need you girl

Baby, baby, baby
Even though we're a little awkward
Baby, baby, baby
I'm still in love with you
Baby, baby, baby
Even though it's frightening
And even though the end can be seen, for me there's
Only you, girl

You didn't contact me after leaving without a single word
Without a word
But one day you suddenly appeared
Asking how i was doing
Are you playing around with me?
Is this really love?
Even in a single day, i get confused twelve more times
About love!

I asked you in return, why would you want a toy
That you were only going to play with once or twice?
Sweetness was just for a moment,
We were like cotton candy, melting so quickly
Because it seems like I too
Won't be able to block the weariness of heart anymore
Hurry and hold onto me
Before I leave

I don't wanna be without you, girl
I'm hoping for you to
Fold up your last farewell
For the entire day, today
I don't wanna be without you, girl
Embrace even my clumsy heart and go
I love you, I need you girl

Baby, baby, baby
Even though we're a little awkward
Baby, baby, baby
I'm still in love with you
Baby, baby, baby
Even though it's frightening
And even though the end can be seen, for me there's
Only you, girl

Although i still love you
Although you're so precious to me, yeah
Nobody can take your place, I know (you know)
Oh, just hold me quietly

I don't wanna be without you, girl
(Hey, hey!) I'm hoping for you to
Fold up your last farewell
For the entire day, today
I don't wanna be without you, girl
(I wanna be your man) Embrace even my clumsy heart and go
I love you, I need you girl

Baby, baby, baby
Even though we're a little awkward (Even though we're a little awkward)
Baby, baby, baby
I'm still in love with you (But i love you)
Baby, baby, baby
Even though it's frightening
And even though the end can be seen, for me there's
Only you, girl

B to the I to the G (Bang! Bang!)
B to the I to the G (Bang! Bang!)
B to the I to the G (Bang! Bang!)
Come on, come on, come on, come on
B to the I to the G (Bang! Bang!)
B to the I to the G (Bang! Bang!)
Even though the end can be seen, for me there's
Only you, girl (About love!)

siann.
i feel like reflecting again, but not going to bother.
lazy.
and i'm sure everyone's sick of reading my reflections, even you.

& i feel like running away from you.
ceasing all contact.
focusing on my work.
moving on.
but i can't.
everything i think about, it somehow goes back to you.
i have no idea how.
but my mind is always filled with thoughts of you.
i still can't bear to live without you.
i can breathe, yes, but not live.
still loving you more and more everyday...
aishiteru.

- Noctis Dante Wolfsbane, the TIRED.

Labels: ,


the only thing
A lonely road, crossed another cold state line Miles away from those I love Hope is hard to find While I recall all the words you spoke to me Can't help but wish that I was there And where I'd love to be, oh yeah Dear God the only thing I ask of you Is to hold her when I'm not around

Change the avatar if you wish.

i ask of you
is to hold her
too far away
x