<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2528690916916264078?origin\x3dhttp://fueled-by-hatred.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
September 09, 2009
Listening to The Ghost Of You - MCR.{12:45 AM}

hey peeps, i've discovered a new feeling! it's in between jealousy and idk what. its like, i'm jealous, but i'm trying to control it. but i feel sick inside. and there's a numb pain in my chest. but i'm controlling! yay. i'm controlling my jealousy. woots. that sounds funny. xD c'mon, matthew. you can control it for someone you love. no use crying to sleep. you're sick of crying, and there aren't any more tears to shed. you've ran out of tears... oh yeah, i think i know what song it is. the one i was looking for. i shall check the lyrics, and then i'll post about it later. matthew, stay strong. gambateh! ;D

Labels:


the only thing
A lonely road, crossed another cold state line Miles away from those I love Hope is hard to find While I recall all the words you spoke to me Can't help but wish that I was there And where I'd love to be, oh yeah Dear God the only thing I ask of you Is to hold her when I'm not around

Change the avatar if you wish.

i ask of you
is to hold her
too far away
x