<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2528690916916264078?origin\x3dhttp://fueled-by-hatred.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
September 19, 2009
; look at my TAPED fingers! LOLS.{1:02 AM}

100th POST!

LOLs. just posted so i can put this. XD
shall put lyrics because i'm nice today.

Heartbreaker & Breathe (LIVE) - G-Dragon



Heartbreaker - G-Dragon

A yo! finally!
Is this what youve been waiting for?
Brand new G.D!
I'm all by myself, but its all good
You're my heartbreaker
D.J!
Y.G!
Let me take this song here

I won't give in no matter what
I'm still useful, I haven't died
My broken body just because of you
My dreams destroyed, my mind is lost
If it's just for you, my body can fly...
And race to the place where you are
But you keep leaving me again ; goodbye after goodbye

Just what is your reason
For hating me?
Your confident expression tells me everything, and i'm saddened
Even if I say alright
Or ask for a chance
I hate that cold look in the presence of your eyes

No no
You're my heart, heart, heart, heart, heartbreaker
What exactly, did I do wrong?
You're my heart, heart, heart, heart, heartbreaker
No way, no way

I'm leaving you for good this time
I really am
To see if you can cope [without me]
Lovers and haters
Damn, damn, damn it
Creak, creak, creaking away
The tragic story of my love
No way

Every day i ask the same
You say that i have changed
Shut up, no more words
When you talk, you know who you are dealing with
Now I'm out of control
While constantly being alone
Goodbye and goodbye again, to that special place

Just what is your reason
For hating me?
Your angry tone tells me everything, and i'm saddened
Even if I say alright
Or ask for a chance
I hate that one cold smile formed on your face

No no

You're my heart, heart, heart, heart, heartbreaker
What exactly, did I do wrong?
You're my heart, heart, heart, heart, heartbreaker
No way, no way

I'm leaving you for good this time
I really am
To see if you can cope [without me]
Lovers and haters
Damn, damn, damn it
Creak, creak, creaking away
The tragic story of my love

I still, still be there (inside your turned off phone)
I still, still be there (in front of my mailbox)
You are still my love(even if we aren't close anymore)
I will still be there

The words "Let's be together forever"
Are only sweet for a moment
Why aren't you affected?
Hey! I'm in so much pain!

You're my heart, heart, heart, heart, heartbreaker
What exactly, did I do wrong?
You're my heart, heart, heart, heart, heartbreaker
No way, no way

You're my heart, heart, heart, breaker breaker
You're my heart, heart, breaker breaker
H.e.a.r.t. breaker
No way
I'm out

Breathe - G-Dragon

I can't breathe
I can't breathe
I can't breathe

I can't breathe no more
I can't sleep no more
In this crazy world, the cold heart of the city, I'm alone
I can't live no more but I can't stop no more
Even if I close my eyes, I can't hear your breathing anymore

I can't deny, a night I quietly sleep
You appear in me, you're so beautiful
Hey gorgeous sweet amazing baby
I know you want it baby
You and me hardcore right now
Till you say no more

I can't breathe, I can't breathe
I don't even care for the feeling like I'm being squeezed
I can't breathe, I can't breathe
Even when the morning's bright, I don't want to get up
I can't breathe

I'm tired of imagination, I lost my self restraint
Situation turned contradictory, You are my unchanged V-V-Venus!
If you take the stars from the other side of the moon, the sun will grow dark
I've been waiting for this moment, I wonder

I can't deny, a night I quietly sleep
You appear in me, you're so beautiful
Hey gorgeous sweet amazing baby
I know you want it baby
You and me hardcore right now
Let's do it some more

I can't breathe, I can't breathe
I don't even care for the feeling like I'm being squeezed
I can't breathe, I can't breathe
Even when the morning's bright, I don't want to get up
I can't breathe

I can't breathe, I can't breathe
I don't even care for the feeling like I'm being squeezed
I can't breathe, I can't breathe
Even when the morning's bright, I don't want to get up
I can't breathe

The magnificent morning came through the curtains
Your outstretched hand that calls me
Secretly come to my bed
Quietly, so no one knows

I can't breathe, I can't breathe
I don't even care for the feeling like I'm being squeezed
I can't breathe, I can't breathe
Even when the morning's bright, I don't want to get up
I can't breathe

I can't breathe, I can't breathe
I don't even care for the feeling like I'm being squeezed
I can't breathe, I can't breathe
Even when the morning's bright, I don't want to get up
I can't breathe

No no no
I can't breathe
I can't breathe, breathe, breathe no more
I can't breathe
I can't breathe no more
I can't breathe

loooools. none of the songs aren't for anyone. (: haha.
breathe rocks. although its a tad bit horny.
but still. ;D

& no, its not even for you.
cause like. my libido is like shit now.
now and forever. lols.
(NOFATHERSDAY?!HAHA.)
and i know you're a good girlfriend. you won't two time de. (:
last long with him yeahs. (: and i quote,

Me : 'Do you like her or love her?'
Him : 'I like her a lot and my feelings for her are growing.'

haha. love you loadssssss! ♥ woaini. (no chinese on this godforsaken com)

- Noctis Dante Wolfsbane, the HUNGRY(?)

P.S : Btw, for Lies - Big Bang 's MV, T.O.P is in a TROLLEY! CUTE!
and the girl kills the guy with a pineapple or a cactus. LOL.




Labels: , , ,


the only thing
A lonely road, crossed another cold state line Miles away from those I love Hope is hard to find While I recall all the words you spoke to me Can't help but wish that I was there And where I'd love to be, oh yeah Dear God the only thing I ask of you Is to hold her when I'm not around

Change the avatar if you wish.

i ask of you
is to hold her
too far away
x