i just broke up with baby... Or baby broke up with me... I don't have any comments at all... I'm just speechless...
I don't know what to say... Blow after blow... I'm surprised that i can withstand so much...
So much pain... Even after i promised her i'd never leave her...
Even after the two timing... The backstabbing... I forgave her...
And we endured it all...
Even when i've declared my love for her at some random playground...
After writing our initials on the pole...
She still left... She left me...
There goes my goal of positive thoughts for the day...
I'm having a terrible headache... The medicine is making me sleepy... But i want to keep awake...
I cried yesterday...
I cried again just now... Both about two different people...
But they leave me heartbroken...
Even if she just used me as a toy...
What will become of me now... ?
I need to stay strong...
I just want it to all end...
I want to cry in somebody's arms...
But no one's there... I'm all alone...
The Ghost Of You - My Chemical Romance
I never said i'd lie and wait forever
If i did, we'd be together now
I can't always just forget her
But she could try
At the end of the world
Or the last thing i see
You are
Never coming home, never coming home
Could i
Should i
And all the things that you never ever told me
And all the smiles that are ever, ever
Ever
Get the feeling that you'll never
All alone and i remember now
At the top of my lungs
In my arms
She dies, she dies
At the end of the world
Or the last thing i see
You are
Never coming home, never coming home
Could i
Should i
And all the things that you never ever told me
And all the smiles that are ever gonna haunt me
Never coming home, never coming home
Could i
Should i
And all the wounds that are ever gonna scar me
For all the ghosts that are never gonna catch me
If i fall
If i fall down
At the end of the world
Or the last thing i see
You are
Never coming home, never coming home
Never coming home, never coming home
And all the things that you never ever told me
And all the smiles that are ever gonna haunt me
Never coming home, never coming home
Could i
Should i
And all the wounds that are ever gonna scar me
For all the ghosts that are never gonna...
I'm so tired...
Labels: my chemical romance, the ghost of you