<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2528690916916264078?origin\x3dhttp://fueled-by-hatred.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
September 10, 2009
; so, let's not pretend like you're alone tonight...{12:26 AM}

still the same song... i'm so tired. can't sing now. still thinking of you. sigh. i know you're thinking of him. you must miss him loads, yeahs? still drifting further away from you... maybe it's inevitable. haha. nevermind. didn't think our friendship would last for more than a few years. still loving you, no change for now. i can't blame you... because it's my thinking that's at fault. but i just can't stop thinking. i know i shouldn't, really i do. but i can't help it. i want to ask you so many questions... but i won't. i'll just think about them. maybe i just don't want to know the truth, 'cause the truth usually hurts...

Labels: ,


the only thing
A lonely road, crossed another cold state line Miles away from those I love Hope is hard to find While I recall all the words you spoke to me Can't help but wish that I was there And where I'd love to be, oh yeah Dear God the only thing I ask of you Is to hold her when I'm not around

Change the avatar if you wish.

i ask of you
is to hold her
too far away
x