<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2528690916916264078?origin\x3dhttp://fueled-by-hatred.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
September 19, 2009
; TIRED.{9:36 PM}

listening to Breathe - G-Dragon.
today,

stoned at home.
had maths tuition at 3.
went to j8 aft that.
played drums.
played e 'test your strength' thing.
87x. LOL. and i didn't even hit hard. ==

came home,
went to parkway parade.
collect my headset. (YAY)

went to food court.
ate pepper lunch. pathetic.

homed,
here.
lols.
looking for movies for me to watch on monday.
but all the time damn screwed up.
and i love beth cooper doesn't even show in eng wah or gv.
and it doesn't show in amk hub's cathay. WTH ?

time traveller's wife at eng wah (tpy) at 3.40pm. only time. ==
amk hub de don't have, gv don't show.

gamer, baby doesn't wanna watch.

tokyo sonata,
amk hub don't show. (WTF?)

where got ghost, baby doesn't wanna watch.

up at gv, 4.50pm. LOLs?
damn late, can ?

so i guess it's time traveller's wife. haha.
stone at j8 till its time loh. XD
ARCADEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I WANNA WATCH INGLOURIOUS BASTERDS.
BUT I DON'T THINK I CAN GET IN.
== STUPID RATINGS. !@#$

anyways, baby wants a 'romantic' date. LOL. pengsan le.
dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee le.

hmms, should i go for e cosplay event at suntec tmr?
or should i go CYCLING at EAST COAST with my FOREIGN friend? LOLs.
message me and let me know what you think is more worthwhile. (:
94779088.

& i hope you have fun at east coast on monday.
don't know who you're going with, but it doesn't really matter. haha.
take careeeee. (:
wheeeee. love you loads. <3 woaini! ;D

- Noctis Dante Wolfsbane, the TIRED.

P.S : 7 MORE DAYS! 7 MORE DAYS to D - DAY!


I WANNA PLAY MAHJONG. ): <

Labels: ,


the only thing
A lonely road, crossed another cold state line Miles away from those I love Hope is hard to find While I recall all the words you spoke to me Can't help but wish that I was there And where I'd love to be, oh yeah Dear God the only thing I ask of you Is to hold her when I'm not around

Change the avatar if you wish.

i ask of you
is to hold her
too far away
x