<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2528690916916264078?origin\x3dhttp://fueled-by-hatred.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
September 16, 2009
; the words "Let's be together forever" are only sweet for a moment...{7:05 PM}

listening to Heartbreaker - G-Dragon. lols.
don't worry zuqi, i won't snatch him. XD

Heartbreaker - G-Dragon



too lazy to post lyrics. live with it.

he (G-Dragon) looks like (in the vid)...

- Near (Apples, hair, DEATHNOTE XD)
- Lady Gaga (hair and eye thing and shades and type of song)
- Draco Malfoy/Tom Felton (hair)
- Flo Rida (beginning of the song)

lols, okay okay. i bet all the g-dragon fans are gonna hunt me down and kill me.
jkjk. ;D

but the song is catchy. haha.

okay, yesterday, went fishing again.
got BIG fish.
uncle cut his palm 'cause e fish smack him. quite deep.
had 3 sticks, shared with berry and friend.
bates i think. i'm not sure.
yesterday's was some menthol thing. marlboro?
menthol one was nicer.

then i was late for tuition. cher wait at void deck for 1/2 hour. XD

today,
nothing much.

had english oral, SUCKED.
cheese pie.
_l_

okay. thennnnn. stone at school. till 5+.
then homed. lols.

then here lo. slack in front of com till now.

& you seem to hate me a lot.
but i still love you always.
but it's getting harder and harder.
you're definitely not making it much easier.
i know you hate the way i talk. so i'll try to change for you.
at least you're feeling better. (i think)
love you loads. aishiteru. ♥

I'll still, still be there (inside your turned off phone)
I'll still, still be there (in front of my mailbox)
You are still my love (even if we aren't close anymore)
I will still be there

- Noctis Dante Wolfsbane, the GAY STALKER. (:O)

P.S : Is it me or does Tae Yang have a hot body? (gaygaygay)
And is it me or do they (Big Bang) almost always dance with the same girl everytime when they perform live?
T.O.P has a HUSKY voice. HAHA.

Labels: , , , ,


the only thing
A lonely road, crossed another cold state line Miles away from those I love Hope is hard to find While I recall all the words you spoke to me Can't help but wish that I was there And where I'd love to be, oh yeah Dear God the only thing I ask of you Is to hold her when I'm not around

Change the avatar if you wish.

i ask of you
is to hold her
too far away
x