<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2528690916916264078?origin\x3dhttp://fueled-by-hatred.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
October 23, 2009
; 君だけが, my heaven.{10:11 PM}

죽음 속을 헤매던 (널 내가 구해줄게)...

class party's tomorrow.
damn last minute can. ==
4pm to 9pm.
don't think i'm going to swim this time.
gonna play snooker!
not enough kaki to play mahjong. ;x

& i think i hate you.
i don't know.
one part of me hates you,
but the other part still loves you.
i don't know anymore.

you seem so cold towards me,
its like we're no longer friends.

what happened to us?
what happened to all the promises?
they were all empty.

damn confused.

i don't know whether i should stop or not.
whether loving you is the right thing to do.
a lot of people have told me just to let go and move on.
but it's easier said than done.

and everyone thinks i'm a fool,
for putting so much effort in an online relationship.
i don't know, maybe i shouldn't.


i mean, its just online right?
i know it was just online for you.

oh yeah,
thanks to -Alysa and -----AHBENG for trying to cheer me up. ;x
today a bit no mood play audi, sorry.

to -----AHBENG,
i don't know whether you were joking,
but violence won't solve the problem.
don't need to hire P.I or gang.
cause even if you used violence,
she wouldn't love me back.

- Noctis Dante Wolfsbane, the MOODY.

君だけが居ない
色の無い世界
ダメージは深くて計り知れない
あの日の唇まだ温かく
思い出せるのになすすべも無


P.S : I wish i could just go to the beach and drown myself in the sea.

Labels: ,


the only thing
A lonely road, crossed another cold state line Miles away from those I love Hope is hard to find While I recall all the words you spoke to me Can't help but wish that I was there And where I'd love to be, oh yeah Dear God the only thing I ask of you Is to hold her when I'm not around

Change the avatar if you wish.

i ask of you
is to hold her
too far away
x