<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2528690916916264078?origin\x3dhttp://fueled-by-hatred.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
October 27, 2009
; i'm leavin', never to come back again.{11:16 PM}

& i hope you're happy.
have fun finding your happy ending with him.

all your lies,
your mistakes,
your broken promises,
i take them with me to hell.
to burn with my soul in the never ending fire.

your past won't come back to haunt you.
i assure you of that.
when all of this is over,
it'll be like nothing ever happened at all.

time is ticking...
kudos to anyone who can figure me out.

so where am i headed?
i don't know.

this is the end, folks.
byebye.

- Noctis Dante Wolfsbane, the DECEASED.

the only thing
A lonely road, crossed another cold state line Miles away from those I love Hope is hard to find While I recall all the words you spoke to me Can't help but wish that I was there And where I'd love to be, oh yeah Dear God the only thing I ask of you Is to hold her when I'm not around

Change the avatar if you wish.

i ask of you
is to hold her
too far away
x