<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2528690916916264078?origin\x3dhttp://fueled-by-hatred.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
October 22, 2009
laugh die you. >:D HA HA HA.{5:29 AM}

today,
play play play.
audi, gunz, audi, deer drive (LOL shoot animals ;x), audi.
make new friends.

audi,
hellos to -Alysa and sister. ;x
mai angry liao, okay? D:
will try not to say those two words. T.T

gunz,
nothing much.
played quest.
played survival till sian.
now using sword instead of kodachi.
kodachi too heavy le.
knn.

finally calculated amount of money i spend on clothes for audi.
guess what?

SPENT : 11,604,800 DEN
291,600 A-CASH

not including expressions and expired pets and items.
laugh die.

help calista tag exp.
see i so nice. :D

then played with lesley till 5am +. ♥
see i so good. xD
finally got 5 hearts alr. ;x
gotta send her cash stuff.
she requested around 100k+.
shall slowly clear. haha ;x

she's going on vacation next week.
with her bf. o_x
gonna miss her. ;x i think.

am i falling in love?
maybe.
but i know one thing's for sure.

& i want you to know,
you'll always be the one.

okay, wo yao shui le.
gonna be 6am D:

oh yeah, and confirm going shanghai.
14 Nov to 24 Nov.
don't miss me. ;x
gonna be fucking bored there if i can't bring the lappy. D:

- Noctis Dante Wolfsbane, the TIRED.

Labels: , ,


the only thing
A lonely road, crossed another cold state line Miles away from those I love Hope is hard to find While I recall all the words you spoke to me Can't help but wish that I was there And where I'd love to be, oh yeah Dear God the only thing I ask of you Is to hold her when I'm not around

Change the avatar if you wish.

i ask of you
is to hold her
too far away
x