<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2528690916916264078?origin\x3dhttp://fueled-by-hatred.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
October 21, 2009
laugh die.{3:13 PM}

last night.
play dao late late.
5am, sleep.

wake up, 12+.
call angel, talk talk talk.
talk about subway.

play audi, play play play.
eat spaghetti. eww.

play play play.
make new friends.
yay.

off to gunz now.
audi got server maintainence.
sian die.

playing surivival or quest.
cause i too noob to play with other people.
ijji gunz, lv 21, -GunPr1est-.
pm me whenever i'm online.
i shall find you.
if anyone here even plays gunz.
==

class party tmr,
can't wait.
so sad, can't throw berry in the pool liao.

& i'm waiting for your answer.

- Noctis Dante Wolfsbane, the NOOB.

P.S : My Audition character is officially non bangala.
BYE PRATA MAN.

the only thing
A lonely road, crossed another cold state line Miles away from those I love Hope is hard to find While I recall all the words you spoke to me Can't help but wish that I was there And where I'd love to be, oh yeah Dear God the only thing I ask of you Is to hold her when I'm not around

Change the avatar if you wish.

i ask of you
is to hold her
too far away
x