<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2528690916916264078?origin\x3dhttp://fueled-by-hatred.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
October 06, 2009
{5:51 PM}

listening to All My Loving - Jim Sturgess.

Close your eyes and I'll kiss you
Tomorrow I'll miss you
Remember I'll always be true
And then while I'm away
I'll write home every day
And I'll send all my loving to you

I'll pretend that I'm kissing
The lips I am missing
And hope that my dreams will come true
And then while I'm away
I'll write home every day
And I'll send all my loving to you

All my loving, I will send to you
All my loving, darling I'll be true

Close your eyes and I'll kiss you
Tomorrow I'll miss you
Remember I'll always be true
And then while I'm away
I'll write home every day
And I'll send all my loving to you

All my loving, I will send to you
All my loving, darling I'll be true
All my loving, all my loving
All my loving, I will send to you

not going to bother posting a vid for you people.
nice song. (: i prefer this version.
the beatles one is a bit too oldie for me.
this guy's voice is nice. (:
from across the universe.
love singing this song. XD and none of you people will get to hear it. haha.

today,
bio.
3 periods, omgwtfbbq.
my head bao zha.
and i forgot to bring paper to check somemore.
~.~

english,
went through essay planning.
and COMPRE. LOLs.
about MARRIAGE. XD
then it was damn funny.

cause like, the passage was,

'For all the safeguards spouses ERECT around each other, ...'

then there was a question related to it.
cher was like asking, what is another word for ERECT.
then everyone was like laughing to themselves (dirty minds)
and the bimbo girls were staring at me.
and that made me laugh too.
~.~ they like to flirt with me. D: scary.

then one of them was like, mouthing the word 'cum'
and one guy was like 'ejaculate'
but of course got guaikia say building or construct lah. (:
i was like, wth. then laugh.
cher was like, oblivious to the laughter.

wrote rubbish on my hand and feet.
like the roman numeral for 13.
lols. ~.~

recess,
talk talk talk.
lalala.
apple tea.

e maths,
nothing much.
went to sleep.
when i'm right in front of the teacher's table. (see, i'm damn guai)
cher also never notice. ~.~

chinese,
nothing much.
was playing with some slime thing my friend gave me.
it melted into some blue liquid later on ~.~
berry was sleeping.

a maths,
study study study.
went through paper.
i never bring hw, cher scold.
don't allow me to come for class tmr. XD

end at 2.45.

followed foreign friend go coffeeshop makan.
eat liao, walk him to bus stop.
then zhao.

walk back to school.
wait wait wait till 4.

4+ liao, baby came down.
talk talk talk.
watched vids on my phone.
then she went home.
then i went home too.

reach home, here.
end of story.
have maths tuition later.
then need to finish up physics.
and revise social studies.

paper on friday.
die.
english + social studies.
fuck ?

i bet i'm gonna fail english.
cause my english is like damn noob can?

stressss. ):
oh yeah, and might stop blogging for awhile.
till 20th, when my exams finally end.
bio last paper, wth ?
bio damn easy can? >_> why last?

WHY ARE ALL THE FUCKED UP EXAMS FIRST?!


& i just wanna hold you in my arms and kiss you. ♥ (:
(haha, figure out by yourself whether i'm kidding or not.)
fake smiles FTW!
its okay, as long as you're happy, i'll do it. (:
i'll smile, just for you.
take care yeahs, have fun when i'm not around.
hoping that you last long with him, so i can move on with no regrets.
love you loads, aishiteru! ♥

- Noctis Dante Wolfsbane, the SINGER. (?!)

P.S : I just realised that everyone in BIG BANG acts in Tae Yang's Look Only At Me MV.
not only Tae Yang. ~.~ blur.
yupp, and no one needed to know that.

oh yeah, and i might be going to Shanghai during the December hols.
visiting my aunt. heard its going to be snowing! ♥
hope i die there. ~.~ from all the china people.
GAH! I HATE CHINESE.

P.S.S : Who wants me to upload a NICE FFX/VII video here?
finally got past the copyright restrictions shit by downloading the vid ILLEGALLY. (:
XD tag me and tell me what you think.
its by killmecloudstrife, Say (All I Need) - One Republic.
Tidus x Yuna, Cloud x Aerith. (:

You had my heart, at least for the most part
Cause everybody's gotta die sometime, we fell apart
Let's make a new start
Cause everybody's gotta die sometime yeah
But baby don't cry

Labels: ,


the only thing
A lonely road, crossed another cold state line Miles away from those I love Hope is hard to find While I recall all the words you spoke to me Can't help but wish that I was there And where I'd love to be, oh yeah Dear God the only thing I ask of you Is to hold her when I'm not around

Change the avatar if you wish.

i ask of you
is to hold her
too far away
x