<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2528690916916264078?origin\x3dhttp://fueled-by-hatred.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
October 24, 2009
{5:18 AM}

played audi with gongzhu.
haha. damn funny just now. ;x
ham ends! HAHAHAHAHAHA.

then watch skip! beat ep 7. missed it. xP

now gonna sleep alr. sian die.
lesley's bf at her house, so she only play awhile then off le. ):

okay, who's gonna pei me sms tomorrow?
someone who's singtel can?!
or later tmr i sian die.
watch people swim. @@"

meet at 3.15, tpy.
party 4 to 9.
confirm sian die.
stay downstairs whole day.
my friend won't let us in his house de. xD

then if can, play snooker!
maybe go poolside there sleep! xD like pig.
or go mall jalan jalan. ;x

NOW SIAN DIE. CANNOT SLEEP.

& i bet it's because of you.

最後に来たメッセージ
「ごめん」 だけじゃ正直 何もわかんない
もう一度傍に来て
あの頃みたいに笑ってよ


why can't i stop thinking about you?

oh yeah, and grats Cal and Mel de marriage. ;x
ps if a bit late, i very slow de.
last long, yeahs?
sorry that i couldn't attend on thurs.
BUT YOU ALSO NEVER INV ME. D:
BASKET.

ANYONE FREE PEI ME MSG TMR, SMS ME HOH!
94779088.
thank you ;x

- Noctis Dante Wolfsbane, the TIRED.

the only thing
A lonely road, crossed another cold state line Miles away from those I love Hope is hard to find While I recall all the words you spoke to me Can't help but wish that I was there And where I'd love to be, oh yeah Dear God the only thing I ask of you Is to hold her when I'm not around

Change the avatar if you wish.

i ask of you
is to hold her
too far away
x