<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2528690916916264078?origin\x3dhttp://fueled-by-hatred.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
October 25, 2009
{11:20 PM}

played l4d, happy.
kill stuff. woots.
i love the witch. she damn funny.

i got fucking muscle ache in both arms.
don't know why.

maybe cause i carried ALL my friend's drinks. (3 BIG bottles)
SOMEHOW. i don't know how.
because the stupid ntuc fella put all in 1 bag.
and then the bag broke.
fuck.
then my hand alr have another plastic bag filled with crap.

or maybe cause.
i chiong arcade.
play the hammer thing.
@@"
many, many times.
cause i was fucking pissed.

- Random Convo -

Me : *lies on the bed watching advertisements in okto*
Sister : *enters the room* did you see 'the girl who cries blood'?
Me : No.
Sister : You can watch it tomorrow.
Me : Not interested.
Sister : When she cry, is blood leh. Not tears.
Me : Don't care lah.
Sister : You know, you should be interested in more important stuff other than the computer.
Me *thinking* : Don't give a shit. I gouge your eyes also will have blood come out.

i think i'm going siao alr.
seriously.

i wanna jump off the fucking building.

i wanna delete this blog. LOL.

now i feel like.
everything's all my fault.
because,
everything is usually my fault.

and now, one not talking to me,
one angry at me.
wth ?
byebye people. =="

& i think i'll stop posting about you.
i don't know why, i just feel like taking a break.
i don't really know how to describe how i feel about you now.
but i really, really hate this feeling. ==

M.I.A
i screwed up again.

- Noctis Dante Wolfsbane, the FUCK UP.

P.S : I hope that tomorrow is a better day.

the only thing
A lonely road, crossed another cold state line Miles away from those I love Hope is hard to find While I recall all the words you spoke to me Can't help but wish that I was there And where I'd love to be, oh yeah Dear God the only thing I ask of you Is to hold her when I'm not around

Change the avatar if you wish.

i ask of you
is to hold her
too far away
x