<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2528690916916264078?origin\x3dhttp://fueled-by-hatred.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
October 22, 2009
SAD DIE ME.{2:51 PM}

today,
wake up 12+.

play audi,
played one game with -Alysa.
then play 2 ~ 3 games.
zhaoed.

play gunz.
sian die.
play quest.
sian die.
play survival.
sian die.
play training.
sian die.
play assasination.
sian die.

read blogs,
sian die.

play audi,
played with yeesan and her friends.
xP
laugh die.

going amk hub now.
going with foreign friend report donno what ;x
heard he lost his wallet in timezone :O

then go united square around there.
play lan 3 hours ;x
then will go makan.
update later. ;x byebye.

update.
played audi.
played l4d.
fun. ;x

take mrt from novena to bishan.
walk home, on the way, bought bubble tea.
peach red tea ;x with pearl.

reached home, here.
gotta play with bright tmr night.
happy birthday ;x

& i think we're no longer friends,
nothing is the same as before.

- Noctis Dante Wolfsbane, the UPSET.

the only thing
A lonely road, crossed another cold state line Miles away from those I love Hope is hard to find While I recall all the words you spoke to me Can't help but wish that I was there And where I'd love to be, oh yeah Dear God the only thing I ask of you Is to hold her when I'm not around

Change the avatar if you wish.

i ask of you
is to hold her
too far away
x