<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2528690916916264078?origin\x3dhttp://fueled-by-hatred.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
October 17, 2009
{12:45 PM}

today,
wake up.
sneeze.
sneeze sneeze sneeze.
damn sick.
found out my sister's gonna bring me tmr, not today. ==
cause she has work or something.
then she ask me do my bio theory workbook.
chapter 1 to 11.
then do paper.
wth.

went out,
ate branch.
thomson, chicken rice.
soso.

come back,
chat online with lesley and debbie. o_o
and i'm here!
with my bio theory book wide open.
and nothing written inside. LOLs.

damn sick.
T.T
later can't take bio, sad life.
my best subject leh. D:
can get A without studying. XD
sister ask me get full marks.
FUCK HER LOL.

& i want you in my life,
just not the way you want it.
and i'm slowly letting go.
hope you don't mind,
but this promise was meant to be broken.
even if it wasn't, i don't have the strength to continue.

- Noctis Dante Wolfsbane, the SLIGHTLY HIGH. (must be the fever getting to my head)

the only thing
A lonely road, crossed another cold state line Miles away from those I love Hope is hard to find While I recall all the words you spoke to me Can't help but wish that I was there And where I'd love to be, oh yeah Dear God the only thing I ask of you Is to hold her when I'm not around

Change the avatar if you wish.

i ask of you
is to hold her
too far away
x