today,
work attachment.
started at 10.
qc.
finish le,
had pizza.
boss order for us.
4 boxes.
i ate one slice.
ended at 1.
went back to sch to collect report book.
2nd in class, not 1st.
my friend saw wrong.
went to tpy interchange, bought ear sticks.
went to ex's grandma's house.
slept on her bed.
top bunk.
heard anastasia ask her why when i come, her 'pretend daddy' never come.
then when he come, i never come.
woke up,
anastasia's 'pretend daddy' at the bottom bunk.
with her.
making out.
fuck sial.
that time, damn bad mood.
i cried.
i don't know why.
i just did.
i punched the walls.
then anastasia come up,
ask her why i do that for.
then she say i angry at her.
then anastasia look at me.
i give her smile.
then she say i don't look angry wor.
later when they were done,
she stand up.
then she tell me,
can you go home now ?
then she tell me mai emo at her house.
then i guai lan lah, just ignore.
call angel, talk abit.
they 2 move to the living room.
play with anastasia.
the other two sleeping.
then i went out.
she showed me out.
somehow, she reminds me of you.of what we became.went to 19th floor.
sit at staircase.
continue talking.
then walked home.
talk to berry for awhile.
then later put down.
then talk to angel again.
then home.
here.
went on the com,
read jae jae jie's tag.
read finish le,
started singing I Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Peas.
idk why.
my mind trying to cheer me up ?
I got a feeling
That tonight's gonna be a good night
That tonight's gonna be a good night
That tonight's gonna be a good good ...
then i broke down.
idk why.
i just did.
couldn't even finish the 1st part.
guess i knew that i was lying to myself.
my wrist hurts.
a lot.
i go smack the wall.
gonna play audi.
not going for the halloween thing tmr.
no mood.
really no mood.
& to both of you ;
Leave
Yeah, finally I realize that I am nothing without you
I was so wrong, forgive me
Ah ah ah ah~
My broken heart like a wave
My shaken heart like a wind
My heart vanished like smoke
It can’t be removed like a tattoo
I sigh deeply as if a ground is going to cave in
Only dusts are piled up in my mind
(say goodbye)
Yeah, I thought I wouldn’t be able to live even one day without you
But somehow I managed to live on (longer) than I thoughtYou don’t answer anything as I cry out “I miss you”
I hope for a vain expectation but now it’s uselessWhat is it about that person next to you, did he make you cry?
Dear, can you even see me, did you forget completely?
I am worried, I feel anxiety because I can’t get close nor try to talk to you
I spend long nights by myself, erasing my thoughts a thousand times
Don’t look back and leave
Don’t find me again and live (on)
Because I have no regrets from loving you, take only the good memories
I can bear it in some way
I can stand in some way
You should be happy if you are like this
I become dull day by day (eh eh eh eh)
Oh girl I cry, cry
You’re my all, say goodbye…If we pass by each other on the street
Act like you didn’t see me and go the way you were walking to
If you keep thinking about our past memories
I might go look for you secretly
Always be happy with him, (so) I won’t ever get a different mind
Even smallest regret won’t be left out ever
Please live well as if I should feel jealous
You should always be like that bright sky, like that white cloud
Yes, you should always smile like that as if nothing happened
Don’t look back and leave
Don’t find me again and live (on)
Because I have no regrets from loving you, take only the good memories
I can bear it in some way
I can stand in some way
You should be happy if you are like this
I become dull day by day (eh eh eh eh)
I hope your heart feels relieved
Please forget about me and live (on)
Those tears will dry completely
As time passes by
It would’ve hurt less if we didn’t meet at all (mm)
Hope you will bury our promise of being together forever baby
I pray for youDon’t look back and leave
Don’t find me again and live (on)
Because I have no regrets from loving you, take only the good memories
I can bear it in some way
I can stand in some way
You should be happy if you are like this
I become dull day by day (eh eh eh eh)
Oh girl I cry, cry
You’re my all, say goodbye, bye
Oh my love don’t lie, lïe
You’re my heart, say goodbye...
-
Noctis Dante Wolfsbane, the
DEPRESSED.
Black Eyed Peas - I Got A Feeling
I got a feeling
That tonight's gonna be a good night
That tonight's gonna be a good night
That tonight's gonna be a good good night
A feeling
That tonight's gonna be a good night
That tonight's gonna be a good night
That tonight's gonna be a good good night
A feeling (Woo hoo)
That tonight's gonna be a good night
That tonight's gonna be a good night
That tonight's gonna be a good good night
A feeling (Woo hoo)
That tonight's gonna be a good night
That tonight's gonna be a good night
That tonight's gonna be a good good night
Tonight's the night
Let's live it up
I got my money
Let's spend it up
Go out and smash it
Like Oh My God
Jump off that sofa
Lets get get OFF
I know that we'll have a ball
If we get down and go out and just loose it all
I feel stressed out
I wanna let it go
Let's go way out spaced out
And losing all control
Fill up my cup
Mazeltov
Look at her dancing
Just take it off
Let's paint the town
We'll shut it down
Let's burn the roof
And then well do it again
Let's do it
Let's do it
Let's do it
Let's do it
And do it
And do it
Let's live it up
And do it
And do it
And do it do it do it
Let's do it
Let's do it
Let's do it 'cause
I got a feeling (Woo hoo)
That tonight's gonna be a good night
That tonight's gonna be a good night
That tonight's gonna be a good good night
A feeling (Woo hoo)
That tonight's gonna be a good night
That tonight's gonna be a good night
That tonight's gonna be a good good night
Tonight's the night (Hey!)
Let's live it up (Lets live it up)
I got my money (Ill pay)
Let's spend it up (Lets spend it up)
Go out and smash it (Smash it!)
Like Oh My God (Like Oh My God)
Jump out that sofa (Come on!)
Let's get get OFF
Fill up my cup (Drink)
Mazeltov (L'chaim)
Look at her dancing (Move it Move it)
Just take it off
Let's paint the town (Paint the town)
We'll shut it down (Shut it down)
Let's burn the roof (Woo)
And then we'll do it again
Let's do it
Let's do it
Let's do it
Let's do it
And do it
And do it
Let's live it up
And do it
And do it
And do it do it do it
Let's do it
Let's do it
Let's do it do it do it do it
Here we come
Here we go
We gotta rock
Easy come
Easy go
Now we on top
Feel the shot
Body rock
Rock it dont stop
Round and round
Up and down
Around the clock
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
Friday, Saturday, Saturday and Sunday
Get get get get get with us
We know what we say
Party every day
Party every day
And I'm feeling (Woo hoo)
That tonight's gonna be a good night
That tonight's gonna be a good night
That tonight's gonna be a good good night
I'm feeling (Woo hoo)
That tonight's gonna be a good night
That tonight's gonna be a good night
That tonight's gonna be a good good night
(Woo hoo)
Labels: big bang, black eyed peas, haru haru, Heartbroken, i got a feeling