<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2528690916916264078?origin\x3dhttp://fueled-by-hatred.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
October 09, 2009
{8:09 PM}

Try Smiling - Dae Sung

I try smiling/laughing again today
This way, you’ll smile/laugh
Because that guy keeps making you cry
Whatever it takes i want to make you smile/laugh

To me, loving you alone
Is so painful I can barely put up with it
But i’d rather die then to see you cry
For you, I try smiling/laughing again today

I love you since i love you
Since i'm happy as long as you're here
Even though my heart aches i try smiling/laughing again
Like someone who makes people smile/laugh
Like someone who has no pain
I quietly cry behind you again today

My heart's becomming numb
At your slightest sadness
I hate that guy so much
He has all of your love
Yet he still makes you cry, what more does he need

I love you since i love you
Since i'm happy as long as your here
Even though my heart aches i try smiling/laughing again
Like someone who makes people smile/laugh
Like someone who has no pain
I quietly cry behind you again today

The endless tears keep filling up
I once again try to forcefully hide it
Even though it hurts so bad as if i'm gonna die
Even though this pain is driving me crazy
I smile/laugh

Because i love you more
Because i care for you more than myself
Even if my eyes begin to cry i bear through it
Even if i can’t listen to my heart
Even if i can’t seek out my love
I try smiling/laughing in front of you once again today

the only thing
A lonely road, crossed another cold state line Miles away from those I love Hope is hard to find While I recall all the words you spoke to me Can't help but wish that I was there And where I'd love to be, oh yeah Dear God the only thing I ask of you Is to hold her when I'm not around

Change the avatar if you wish.

i ask of you
is to hold her
too far away
x