<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2528690916916264078?origin\x3dhttp://fueled-by-hatred.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
October 25, 2009
; so much hate for the ones we love.{12:35 AM}

you know what people,
i play audi,
played with gongzhu beat up for awhile.
was so damn happy that i found the fucking chance key.
cause i forgot what it was.
(fn + enter)

and then, i told her i afk go shower.
she go donno where. said brb.
okay. nevermind.

then i come back, see bo people in the room.
so afk again.
then watch quite interesting chinese show.
then went to check blog.

see tagboard liao, dulan.

i think it's better if i don't post about you at all ?
because seriously, no one really cares.
so post for what sial?

cannot miss you ah ? cheebye lah.
don't like, don't read.
just fuck off.

if you hate me so much, stop reading my blog.
if you have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all.

and i'm not sexist.
i'm racist.
i have my fucking reasons why i didn't bring her along.
anyways, she has you to take care of her, right?
you ARE supposed to take care of her.
so how is she fending for herself? =="

- Noctis Dante Wolfsbane, the ANNOYED.

the only thing
A lonely road, crossed another cold state line Miles away from those I love Hope is hard to find While I recall all the words you spoke to me Can't help but wish that I was there And where I'd love to be, oh yeah Dear God the only thing I ask of you Is to hold her when I'm not around

Change the avatar if you wish.

i ask of you
is to hold her
too far away
x