<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2528690916916264078?origin\x3dhttp://fueled-by-hatred.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
November 27, 2009
; new perspective. ♥{3:24 PM}

morning,
slept at 5+.
fell asleep, psps.
supposed to pei yeesan ton.
but i fell asleep.
in front of the laptop.
LOL.

okay.
so woke up.
11+.
nothing much.
replied smses.

chat with elizabeth on msn.
then she gtg.

then i hop to audi.
play play play.

then go maple awhile.
then come back audi.

and now i'm here.
going off soon.
cause i'm bored.
and my dad wants to use the com.
so i shall play okami. ♥
wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. ;luv

but,
i'm fucking pissed off cause bbq was cancelled.
_l_
now stuck at home, sian bodoh ?
i wanna go out.
arcade, anybody? ♥

ahh, its going tuh rain. ♥
i can smell it in the air.

can we fast forward to go down on me? ♥

LOL.
HAHA.
panic at the disco. ♥

maybe later post again, if i'm bored.

& have fun with him,
take care. ♥

- Noctis Dante Wolfsbane, the BORED.

P.S : I think i'm high. Too many ♥s.

the only thing
A lonely road, crossed another cold state line Miles away from those I love Hope is hard to find While I recall all the words you spoke to me Can't help but wish that I was there And where I'd love to be, oh yeah Dear God the only thing I ask of you Is to hold her when I'm not around

Change the avatar if you wish.

i ask of you
is to hold her
too far away
x