drew a wolf in paint. yay ? ;x
too lazy to draw the whole thing, so yeah.
oh yeah,
and acted as amanda's bf to scare some guy off.
damn funny.
anws,
i am EXTREMELY tired.
i don't know why.
but i know i'm not physically tired.
i can't trust people anymore.
i'm tired of love.
i've had enough of the pain it brings.
but it still comes to me.
why ?
what's so good about me?
i'm not worthy of your love.
or anyone's, for that matter.
i don't want to be in love. ♥
and is it true love?
after everything i've been through,
its hard for me to trust anyone,
even myself.
- Noctis Dante Wolfsbane, the WEARY.
A lonely road, crossed another cold state line
Miles away from those I love
Hope is hard to find
While I recall all the words you spoke to me
Can't help but wish that I was there
And where I'd love to be, oh yeah
Dear God the only thing I ask of you
Is to hold her when I'm not around