cheebye,
i swear i hate my sister's com.
not used to the keyboard.
accidently cleared my post.
=="
when i was finishing.
okok,
so i'll post this.
all over again.
yesterday,
woke up around 12+.
i cant remember.
bathed,
changed.
met berry at bishan,
called moomoo for fun.
mrt-ed down to braddell.
then went to the bbq place.
no one there. :O
so she went to her grandma's house to visit (and to get money)
and i waited at the staircase.
aft that,
went to find her cath class mates at some fella's house.
and i waited at the staircase again.
then everyone came out,
me, berry + 3 people took the lift down.
then some other people took the next lift.
and some people took the stairs.
on the way down.
the lift stopped at every floor.
cause the people going down by the stairs press the button.
LOL.
then went to the site.
used a makeshift bbq pit,
aluminium tray + wire mesh.
never knew why they didnt book a pit.
cooking food le,
suddenly,
got some boom sound.
then we saw underneath the "pit"
the tiles crack.
LOL.
due to the heat.
so we moved the "pit" to some other place.
then cont.
then berry went to eat her noodles at 94,
cause she thought need to pay $8 to eat the bbq.
then followed,
bought ice blast.
smoked 1 stick while waiting for her.
then later we went up the block.
sit at staircase.
smoked 1 stick each.
then she smoke another one.
then we shared one.
aft that,
went back to the bbq.
had to move the pit cause 2 diff people book the pits,
then now the area crowded.
so we went to some other blk to bbq.
then i sat at the makeshift bbq pit there.
read my book.
got 4 guys chase 1 girl.
then they run around.
chasing her with ice + water.
later,
she kena caught.
1 guy hold her down.
then the rest put ice in her bra.
LOL.
then splash water,
etc etc etc.
then got another guy.
took 1 hotdog,
skewer halfway with satay stick.
then play with it.
swing here swing there.
singing fire burning - sean kingston.
Somebody call 911, shawty fire burning on the dance floor, whoaa ~LOL.
then he swing dao hotdog drop ;x
later,
he took another hotdog again.
swing dao someone eat.
then no more hotdog.
he go take chicken wing.
LOL.
aft that,
went to bishan st 13 to play street soccer.
there got alot of mutt. @@
but they damn pro.
anws,
while they playing,
me and berry go the park nearby.
sit at one random spot.
smoke 1 stick each.
then go back,
10+ le.
so lights off.
court closed.
the guys got whacked lah. :O
then they hide one corner,
try to scare us.
LOL.
but damn fail.
aft that,
they all zhao.
me and berry go some staircase at some random blk.
share 1 stick.
then walk to the nearest bus stop.
took bus to interchange.
thennn,
berry took her bus back.
i walk home.
reach,
bathed.
then watch tv for awhile.
then read book till fall asleep.
then sleep quite early also. :O
around 2.
due to massive headache ;x
so yeah,
i think i was abit siao siao then.
._.
woke up,
earlier than expected.
around 8+.
LOL.
thennn,
went out to eat breakfast.
then go home.
then here lo.
gonna go buy lunch later.
then rot at home or something.
nothing to do. D:
Dear God - Avenged SevenfoldA lonely road, crossed another cold state line
Miles away from those I love, purpose hard to find
While I recall all the words you spoke to me
Can't help but wish that I was there
Back where I'd love to be, oh yeah
Dear God, the only thing I ask of you is
To hold her when I'm not around,
When I'm much too far away
We all need that person who can be true to you
But I left her when I found her
And now I wish I'd stayed
Cause I'm lonely and I'm tired
I'm missing you again oh no
Once again
There's nothing here for me on this barren road
There's no one here while the city sleeps
And all the shops are closed
Can't help but think of the times I've had with you
Pictures and some memories will have to help me through, oh yeah
Dear God, the only thing I ask of you is
To hold her when I'm not around,
When I'm much too far away
We all need that person who can be true to you
I left her when I found her
And now I wish I'd stayed
Cause I'm lonely and I'm tired
I'm missing you again oh no
Once again
Some search, never finding a way
Before long, they waste away
I found you, something told me to stay
I gave in, to selfish ways
And how I miss someone to hold
When hope begins to fade...
A lonely road, crossed another cold state line
Miles away from those I love, purpose hard to find
Dear God, the only thing I ask of you is
To hold her when I'm not around,
When I'm much too far away
We all need the person who can be true to you
I left her when I found her
And now I wish I'd stayed
Cause I'm lonely and I'm tired
I'm missing you again oh no
Once again
slowly,
i'm convincing myself that it wasn't love.that it was just a mere infatuation.that i never loved you.that it was just a crush.can a crush last for more than a year?of course.yawnsss.
lazy to sign off,
so yeah.
bye people.
Labels: avenged sevenfold, dear god