<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2528690916916264078?origin\x3dhttp://fueled-by-hatred.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
December 23, 2009
; the homesick.{2:10 AM}

so, yeahs. posting on my phone 'cause i can't sleep. nothing much happening in my life. been thinking about a lot of stuff lately, like my life. i'm disappointed. i miss the past ; my old self, now buried underneath multiple faces and false smiles. and on top of that, everyone is drifting further away. i'm so sick of it. i'm going to die sooner rather than later, at this rate. & i'm starting to feel this uneasiness when i talk to you. i feel like i'm talking to a distant stranger. why do i feel like i'm losing you all over again, when i already did? my memories of you, my 'love' for you are just like sand slipping through my fingers. and to my surprise, i feel nothing, no remorse or regret. why?

the only thing
A lonely road, crossed another cold state line Miles away from those I love Hope is hard to find While I recall all the words you spoke to me Can't help but wish that I was there And where I'd love to be, oh yeah Dear God the only thing I ask of you Is to hold her when I'm not around

Change the avatar if you wish.

i ask of you
is to hold her
too far away
x