<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/2528690916916264078?origin\x3dhttp://fueled-by-hatred.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
December 07, 2009
long overdue pics.{1:19 AM}

lols, gonna upload some pics.
cause i found my transfer wire.
lazy to upload shanghai pics, since there's like a hundred plus.



baby milo is loved. :D
saw this in shanghai.


lols, this pic was taken DAMN long ago, so ranking should have dropped alr. ):
yeah, lg tv. LOL.
sorry for lousy picture taking.
so yeah,
yesterday slept at 6am + going 7am.
cause was looking for blogskin.
then slept,
woke up at 11am.
woah.
then went back to sleep.
my family went for mass.
thennnn,
woke up.
12.45 around there.
bathed, changed.
went down.
dad picked me up,
all went to makan.
eat alr,
come home.
played wii for awhile.
then took a nap.
woke up around 5+.
sister drove me to risen christ.
went for 6pm mass.
thennn,
aft that.
went home.
eat dinner.
then went out.
wanted to go bowling at serangoon cc.
but didnt know need to be member lah .
and bowling lanes also all booked.
so suan le.
tried hougang superbowl,
also all full.
then i went to play 2 games of para para at the arcade there.
aft that,
walked around the mall nearby.
forgot what name.
walk finish liao,
go home.
watched okto.
jap movie, udon.
watched before, watching again cause sian.
took a shower halfway through the show.
then use com.
i'm here? :O
playing audi nows. lolol.
moomoo, i'm not going to tell you who told me about you. xD
anws,
i got song lyrics for you guys. :D


Usher - Separated

Ohh no no no no,

If love was a bird, then we wouldn't have wings
If love was a sky, we'd be blue
If love was a choir, you and I could never sing
Cause love isn't for me and you
If love was an oscar, you and I could never win
Cause we could never act out our parts
If love is the bible, then we are lost in sin
Cause it's not in our hearts

So why don't you go your way
And I'll go mine
Live your life
And I'll live mine
Baby you'll do well
And I'll be fine
Cause we're better off
Separated

If love was a fire, then we have lost the spark
Love never felt so cold
If love was the light, then we're lost in the dark
Left with no one to hold
If love was a sport, we're not on the same team
You and i are destined to lose
If love was an ocean, then we are just a stream
Cause love isn't for me and you

Why don't you go your way
And I'll go mine
Live your life
And I'll live mine
Baby you'll do well
And I'll be fine
Cause we're better off
Separated

Girl I know we had some good times
It's sad but now, we gotta say goodbye
Girl you know I love you, I can't deny
Can't say we didn't try to make it work for you and I
I know it hurts, so much but it's best for us
Somewhere along this winding road we lost the trust
So I'll walk away, so you don't have to see me cry
It's killing me so, why don't you go

Why don't you go your way (ohhh)
And I'll go mine (baby)
Live your life (ooo)
And I'll live mine (I'll live mine)
Baby you'll do well (I'll be fine)
And I'll be fine
Cause we're better off, so much better off

Go your way (Go your way)
And I'll go mine (I'll go mine)
Live your life (Your life)
I'll live mine
You'll do well (ohh hoo)
And I'll be fine

Cause we're better off, so much better off
So much better off
Separated

I'm sorry we didn't make it...

& it's for you.

kks, cyas.

- Noctis Dante Wolfsbane, the TIRED.

Labels: , ,


the only thing
A lonely road, crossed another cold state line Miles away from those I love Hope is hard to find While I recall all the words you spoke to me Can't help but wish that I was there And where I'd love to be, oh yeah Dear God the only thing I ask of you Is to hold her when I'm not around

Change the avatar if you wish.

i ask of you
is to hold her
too far away
x