<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2528690916916264078?origin\x3dhttp://fueled-by-hatred.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
January 10, 2010
{6:57 PM}

250th POST !

will start with ...

c=4][&] -Shu Wεn™ ; [u]#lσvєhαtє,[/u] [♥永无止境] [i][/i][/c=29] says:
sry my mom came in
- Nyx - [ 42 Ways To Kill Nyx ] says:
lol
np
i just finished tuition
:O
ѕнυwen says:
LOL.
- Nyx - [ 42 Ways To Kill Nyx ] says:
;sigh
ѕнυwen says:
i wan go tuiton with u ~
distub class
- Nyx - [ 42 Ways To Kill Nyx ] says:
;diao ?
mine is private tuition
ѕнυwen says:
Pls dont put question mark.
I find it very disturbing.
;wild
- Nyx - [ 42 Ways To Kill Nyx ] says:
? ? ? ? ? ? ?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
LOL
ѕнυwen says:
;wild
I DIE
IF I SEE
ONE MORE "?"
omg
i put it
time for me to die
*pengtsan*
pengsan*
- Nyx - [ 42 Ways To Kill Nyx ] says:
lol
n1
ѕнυwen says:
i dnt like u D: ur mean D:
- Nyx - [ 42 Ways To Kill Nyx ] says:
;yay
ѕнυwen says:
hmph
*sniff*
- Nyx - [ 42 Ways To Kill Nyx ] says:
LOL .
;dan
ѕнυwen says:
i is trying to be kind to u
- Nyx - [ 42 Ways To Kill Nyx ] says:
LOL ._.
ѕнυwen says:
D:
TINY
DOTTED
EYES !!!
- Nyx - [ 42 Ways To Kill Nyx ] says:
xD
shuwennnnn .
i'm bored,
ѕнυwen says:
Tsk tsk, matthew is a very naughty boy.
- Nyx - [ 42 Ways To Kill Nyx ] says:
LOL
ѕнυwen says:
He oughtta go to jail for misbehaving and breaking rule 99212427837 in th shuwen book.
putting TINY
DOTTED
EYES !!!
- Nyx - [ 42 Ways To Kill Nyx ] says:
LOLLLL
ѕнυwen says:
;wild
- Nyx - [ 42 Ways To Kill Nyx ] says:
i should post this convo in my blog
so cute. LOL
ѕнυwen says:
LOL
post lo
xD
- Nyx - [ 42 Ways To Kill Nyx ] says:
kks
;duh
ѕнυwen says:
i am too awesome
;wild

okay, damn random lah.

nothing much happened today.
so yeah.
nothing to update.
woots.

i think i'm going siao alr.
lalala .

okay.
byebye .
gonna continue watching my anime.
and not study for physics test.
and not research NE stuff.
because i'm lazy and irresponsible like that.

Labels: ,


the only thing
A lonely road, crossed another cold state line Miles away from those I love Hope is hard to find While I recall all the words you spoke to me Can't help but wish that I was there And where I'd love to be, oh yeah Dear God the only thing I ask of you Is to hold her when I'm not around

Change the avatar if you wish.

i ask of you
is to hold her
too far away
x