Tired Of Waiting - 2PMI’m getting tired of waiting
You know
Do you know how I feel?
I’m getting tired of waiting
Do you still remember me?
Even as a day goes by, I can’t forget you
Even if a month goes by, I can’t let you go
Do you know that I still want you?
I’m going crazy while waiting for you
Every single day feels like a year
I’m waiting
I’m getting tired of waiting
It feels like you could come back any second
It feels like I could just turn around and see you
I’m just getting tired, I’m just getting tired
I fall asleep in case I see you
I’m still waiting for you
A month could pass and I wouldn’t forget you
A year could pass and I wouldn’t let you go
Do you know how I feel?
I’m going crazy while waiting for you
Every single day feels like a year
I’m waiting
I’m getting tired of waiting
It feels like you could come back any second
It feels like I could just turn around and see you
I’m just getting tired, I’m just getting tired
{RAP}
My head feels so complicated, I could explode
I’m waiting and waiting but no word from you
There’s no way you could leave because of me
It’s so hard for me right now, so hard for me
I’ll wait even if it’s a year
I’ll wait even if it’s 10 years
I don’t care if I get tired of waiting for you
I’m going crazy while waiting for you
Every single day feels like a year
I’m waiting
I’m getting tired of waiting
It feels like you could come back any second
It feels like I could just turn around and see you
I’m just getting tired, I’m just getting tired
nice song .
update ...
skip thurs + fri ...
saturday .
happy birthday to lesley . :D
went out with foreign friend, berry and another friendddd .
went bugis .
walked around.
bought my shit.
then berry + i left early,
went to kim keat.
slack.
smoke.
etc etc etc.
left around 6 30.
went to orchard.
find my friend.
pass her something, ask her help me keep.
LOL. her sister damn cute sia.
then go suntec.
ate tony roma's with family.
then went carrefour .
sat in the trolley because i was fucking tired.
and everyone stared.
and i dont give a shit.
okay.
aft that,
went home.
quarreled with someone, but settled already .
hopefully.
take care of yourself yeahs, ;x
sunday,
woke up early.
supposed to meet 2 friends + cousin @ amk macs for breakfast.
in the end,
changed to church canteen.
everyone late.
then changed to amk macs again.
we all decided to pon 9.45 mass.
then end up, only one person there sia.
my cousin couldnt make it.
dont know what happened.
went to macs,
ate foodd.
while my friend did her hw.
and she forgot to bring the stuff i asked her to help me keep. -.-'
so yeahh, nevermind.
aft that,
walked around.
bought a new lighter cause i lost mine on saturday.
lousy, cheap shit . 50 cents.
not 5 dollars. LOL.
went to some ulu place.
smoke one.
then i so good i teach my friend some stuff about cigs.
LOL.
she asked anyways, so yeah.
waited for another friend to come.
she overslept, so didn't meet us for breakfast.
she went to buy snow ice, so yeah ...
came only when i was smoking the 2nd stick.
then walked to bus interchange,
took bus to church.
stoned upstairs.
had cath class.
praise and worship.
then some indian guy with a damn heavy accent did a testimonial.
LOL.
aft that,
sharing.
everyone say can't understand a word he's saying. HAHA.
okay.
aft that,
went with family go long beach for lunch.
cause my dad's bday and all.
so yeah,
had seafood.
ewww .
went back ,
sleep .
cause i was sick .
flu + fever .
sleep wake up sleep wake up .
then woke up around 8+ .
amanda call me go audi .
so play audi for awhile.
halfway had to go cut cake.
ate dinner before the cake, but only abit.
cause no appetite.
then didnt eat the cake.
chocolate.
yucks ...
went off around 10,
helped family set up wii resort.
then play .
play till donno what time.
then go sleep .
today ,
i woke up at 3.45.
cause my grandma fell down.
then my sister woke up.
and woke my mum up.
who woke me up.
thankfully,
nothing serious happened.
no blood or anything.
so yeah ...
tried to go back to sleep,
but couldnt.
so chat with jae jae jie on msn ebuddy .
till 5+ .
then bathed, changed in sch uni etc etc .
went down to my bus stop,
meet with my church friend.
she passed me my stuff .
then i walk her to her ass school .
LOL .
aft that,
took bus back .
not late.
nice ...
stoned in the canteen with friends .
then sch started, etc etc etc .
maths cher + chinese cher didnt come.
slept during chinese.
aft sch ,
had lunch break .
went out with friend to smoke 2 sticks .
then went back in .
had science practical .
ended around 3++ .
went home.
woots .
and now i'm here.
eating chocolate cake.
because i didnt eat lunch. -.-'
and there's nothing left to eat .
yucks .
& i realised that night ,
i actually loved you then .
but i know that i can never have you .
even though we fell apart in the end ,
i'll never regret loving you .
even if true love really happens only once in a lifetime ,
estaras siempre en mi corazon .okay.
headaching .
lalala.
off to audi .
Labels: 2pm, tired of waiting