<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2528690916916264078?origin\x3dhttp://fueled-by-hatred.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
July 26, 2010
{11:02 PM}

okay .
well ,
im requested to update .
so i shall update .

sunday .
no tennis , tsk .
went to church around 12 .
was carrying my confi clothes around -_-

uhmm ...

had spiritual prep .
that turned out to be something like praise & worship .

aft that , had 1 hour to change .

then met back @ attic .

uh ...
mass started around 5.30 ?
assembled outside the main church .
then proccession , walk in ...

lots of rubbish .

and boom , im confirmed .
LOL

i swear , that time the archbishop confirm me damn funny .
i sort of forgot my lines ,
so he was placing the chrism oil on my forehead .
and i didnt know it was time to say 'Amen' .
so he press damn hard then i was like , 'A ... Amen'

bloody hell , walk back to my seat laugh like hell .

hmm .
other than family members , only 3 of my friends came . :
and one of them is my tuition teacher . :

aft the mass .
my friend found me .
glomped me .
hug me 1 min + i swear i couldnt breathe .
lmao . :

okay .
aft that .
went to cousin's house to celebrate .
drank sheridan(sp?) . :D

left around 10 .

hmm .
went home bathe change etc sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep .

today .
woke up quite late .
went to school , yadda yadda etc etc .

first lesson , physics .
had practical , so gay .
it was circuits or something .

hmm .
then .
history .
teacher was pmsing .
lmao .

uh .
e maths .
went through .
test paper .
fail . tsk .

recess , stonezxcs .

poa , got back test .
passed on the dot .
went through stuff .
teacher commented that i was a very good sleeper .
cause i sitting halfway doing work can fall asleep then my head go "boing"
and i sitting infront of teacher's table somemore , LOL .

uh .
aft that .
had 1 hour plus of a maths .
went through shit , scgs paper .
soso lah .

hmm .
aft sch . went home , berry tagged along .
she played with the rabbits , i went to bathe .
then left ,
took circle line + purple line to farrer park .
met foreign friend , had bloody late lunch @ city square .

cause APPARENTLY someone HAD to eat something and took SO BLOODY LONG to eat her freaking CUP NOODLES . :

then .
uh .
talk cock sing song .
hmm .

@ the counter , end up i pay for berry's meal .
cause her nets card something wrong uh .
so yeah , she owes me $11 . :

hmm .
then .
went to foreign friend's house .
so random .
the guy in the lift .
cause my friend's house floor first .
then he walk out also .
he walk in to the left side .
then we all stare @ him on the right side .
then later we heard him say "CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP"
then he rush back to the lift .
damn funny , took him around 3 min to realise he on wrong floor .

uh .
reach alr .
took some stuff .
then went to rooftop and pufffff .
well .
not really .
foreign friend was puffing and he didnt want to give me any . ):

so yeah .
aft that .
took a bus down to tpy .
then took mrt down to bishan .
went for night study .
somehow smuggled berry in .
lmao .
cause apparently she's rightfully a sec 4 but the teacher dont like her so she kena retain . :D

so .
yeah .
i signed in .
then me + her go to her classroom .
never on light all that .
use visualiser as light and do work on teacher's table .
lmao .

then later she thought she heard teacher coming .
so we go hide in the broom closet .
LOL , bloody stuffy + cramp sia .
end up we stone there 10 mins .
then out .

went down to the library .
cause they 15 min snack break .
so we sneak in library .
sit there do work .
hahaha .

end up i only do damn little lah .
most of the time talk cock with her while she tries to do my homework :

hmm .
then .
end alr .
wanted to go home .
end up go dinner @ tpy with parents .
laughs .

so yeah .
ate @ lorong 8 .
satay .

went home .
bathe change etc .
then i on comp .
find lyrics so can practise vocals .
tsk .
donno why that berry plan so far ahead when we're only playing aft o levels .
and after my o levels , not hers .
lmao .

anyone got any songs to recommend ?
laughs .
english , non-screamo + non-country + non-rap + non-bible songs .
xD

oh yeah .
so .
she wants to sing this song with me .
and im like wtf so weird .

Two Is Better Than One - Boys Like Girls ft. Taylor Swift

I remember what you wore on the first day
You came into my life and I thought
"Hey, you know, this could be something"
'Cause everything you do and words you say
You know that it all takes my breath away
And now I'm left with nothing

So maybe it's true
That I can't live without you
And maybe two is better than one
But there's so much time
To figure out the rest of my life
And you've already got me coming undone
And I'm thinking two is better than one

I remember every look upon your face
The way you roll your eyes
The way you taste
You make it hard for breathing
'Cause when I close my eyes and drift away
I think of you and everything's okay
I'm finally now believing

That maybe it's true
That I can't live without you
And maybe two is better than one
But there's so much time
To figure out the rest of my life
And you've already got me coming undone
And I'm thinking two is better than one

I remember what you wore on the first day
You came into my life and I thought, "Hey,"

Maybe it's true
That I can't live without you
Maybe two is better than one
But there's so much time
To figure out the rest of my life
And you've already got me coming undone
And I'm thinking
I can't live without you
'Cause, baby, two is better than one
But there's so much time
To figure out the rest of my life
But I'll figure it out
When all is said and done
Two is better than one
Two is better than one

okay .
well .
im off .
didnt get to play wolfteam today .
anws , i should be practising now .
cause apparently , she wants to get together tomorrow so she can hear what its like when both of our voices combine . ._. "

alrights , goooooooodnight . (:

Labels: , , ,


the only thing
A lonely road, crossed another cold state line Miles away from those I love Hope is hard to find While I recall all the words you spoke to me Can't help but wish that I was there And where I'd love to be, oh yeah Dear God the only thing I ask of you Is to hold her when I'm not around

Change the avatar if you wish.

i ask of you
is to hold her
too far away
x